Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back to Training in Porto-Novo

Up early to cram in internet time before I have to catch the early shuttle back to Porto-Novo.

Mood: Calm and well-rested

I'm looking forward to today's technical training which is: Mud Stoves, we will learn how to make one (hands on) What fun!

With the hour + ride back, morning traffic, I will either miss all or most of French. I haven't done any French at all since this Saturday, bad bev, bad. Between being sick and letting go of everything while I was in Cotonou because I really needed the mental break from my major stressor, so no French.

But no need to fear, I will drive on and forward.

2 comments:

  1. Beverly,

    I can't imagine joining the Peace Corps at our age. It was everything I could do to join the Foreign Service. When you are in Cotonou, stop by the Embassy.

    Rich Kolker
    Vice Consul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rich, thanks for stopping by. Too bad, I can't take you up on your offer (see my August 15th post) DARN!

    ReplyDelete